Paws4Fun offers training classes in both Agility and Rally-Obedience.
Visit the links to the left, or on the Training drop-down menu for the following:
- Training class registration forms and payment information for Agility and CARO classes.
- Member and visitor independent training instructions.
- Instructions on sending a personal request for agility training information.
- The schedule and location for current and upcoming Agility and CARO classes.
- Describes what is expected from both you and your dog when training with Paws4Fun.
- Please remember:
Always clean up after your dog. If your dog should happen to have an accident in the ring, please be sure to use a bucket of water to ensure the spot is clean and does not create a distraction for other dogs.
- Descriptions of the levels of agility classes offered by Paws4Fun.
- Note: at the present time we do not offer "Puppy" Classes, however Beginner 1 level is ideal for puppies, young dogs and any age of adult dog new to agility.
Agility Winter Practice
- Describes a supervised indoor practice on a multi-level course which was offered by Paws4Fun in 2019. Stay tuned to find out if this will be offered in 2020