Visit the links to the left, or on the Training drop-down menu for the following:
- Training class registration forms and payment information for Agility and CARO classes.
- The schedule and location for current and upcoming Agility and CARO classes.
- Descriptions of the levels of agility classes offered by Paws4Fun.
- Send a training information request to help determine the appropriate level of training for you and your dog..
Agility Winter Practice
- Describes a supervised indoor practice on a multi-level course which was offered by Paws4Fun.
- Describes the indoor venue available to Paws4Fun members for unsupervised winter practice.
- How members, and non-members, can use the Paws4Fun fields for their personal training (free to members)
Rules of Conduct
- Describes what is expected from both you and your dog when training with Paws4Fun.
- Please remember:
Always clean up after your dog. If your dog should happen to have an accident in the ring, please be sure to use a bucket of water to ensure the spot is clean and does not create a distraction for other dogs.