2021 K9 Kup
There will be a modified COVID K9 Kup this year.
It will be contingent on our status within the
The 25 Year Celebration will be in 2022.
K9 Kup is a series of four mock agility trials held monthly from June until September. Standard, Gamblers and Jumpers will alternate with Standard, Snooker and Steeplechase on K9 Kup Sundays.
Teams will be split into three divisions which will run concurrently.
Overall placement ribbons 1st to 5th will be presented at the last K9 Kup Sunday.
Modified AAC Starter judging will be used.Refusals will not be faulted.
- Teams of eight.
- All events will only have a Special Division.
- All ring crew will be P4F Agility Club members. Volunteers please sign up at the Volunteer Here page
- General briefing, judges' briefing and courses will be sent out the day before to Captains, posted on the website and on the FB K9 Kup group.
- There will not be a check-in.
- Walkthroughs will be one team at a time for 5 minutes.
- The three divisions will have separate areas in which to put up their tents.
- Placement ribbons per division will not be given out.
- Only the top 3 scores of each team will be counted . Only one of which can be a dog with an ADC or in their 4th or more year of competing at the K9 Kup
- Results will be posted on the website and on the FB K9 Kup group a week after the event.
- Masks are to be worn at all times except when running.
- Once a dog has qualified in two advanced Standards, they are ineligible to compete at the K9 Kup.
- Bitches in season cannot compete.
- FEO runs are not offered.
- 4:30 pm Course Build & Setup
- Team's tents can be left after
setup (at owner's risk)
- Do not arrive earlier than 8:00 a.m.
- First runs at 9:00 a.m.