K9 Kup #25
K9 Kup is a series of four mock agility trials held monthly from June until September. Standard, Gamblers and Jumpers will alternate with Standard, Snooker and Steeplechase on K9 Kup Sundays.
Teams will be split into three divisions which will run concurrently.
Overall placement ribbons 1st to 5th will be presented at the last K9 Kup Sunday.
Modified AAC Starter judging will be used.Refusals will not be faulted.
- Rules & levels
- General briefing and courses will be sent out the day before to Captains, posted on the website and on the FB K9 Kup group.
- There will not be a check-in.
- The three divisions will have separate areas in which to put up their tents.
- Results will be posted on the website and on the FB K9 Kup group a week after the event.
- Subject to provincial guidelines at time of event.
- Once a dog has qualified in two advanced Standards, they are ineligible to compete at the K9 Kup.
- Bitches in season cannot compete.
- FEO runs are not offered.
- 4:30 pm Course Build & Setup
- Team's tents can be left after
setup (at owner's risk)
- Do not arrive earlier than 8:00 a.m.
- First runs at 9:00 a.m.