Paws4Fun Agility Club COVID-19 Rules
The outdoor fields at 2840 Taylor Road, and the indoor arena at 106 Edward Scott Road are under the coverage of Leeds, Grenville and Lanark Health Unit (LGL HU). Paws4Fun Agility Club, and everyone using these facilities is required to adhere to the current Ontario COVID-19 Response Framework for Sports and Recreational Facilities. Note that classes and events may have additional rules which will be included in their registration forms. *
As of 8-April-2021, the province of Ontario is under a province-wide Stay-At-Home emergency order, predicted to last for 4 weeks. Details of the regulations can be found on the Ontario COVID-19 website. All non-online activities at Paws4Fun Agility Club are canceled until the Stay-At-Home Order is lifted.
* The Ontario regulations dictate that accommodations must be made for those who have exception mask-mandate regulations. In accordance with Paws4Fun Agility Club's adherence to the Onatrio COVID-19 Response Framework, please let the Club know when you register for a class, event, trial or any activity at Paws4Fun, that you need an exemption and will be pleased to work with you to provide accommodation.
Waiver & Release
All 2021 members have already agreed to the following Waiver and Release. Non-members registering to train or practice with Paws4Fun will be required to agree to it when they register:
- I attest that I will enter the Paws4Fun Agility property only if, to the best of my knowledge, in the 14 days prior to entering the property:
- I have not had COVID-19, or symptoms of that virus
- I have not been in contact with anyone who has had COIVD-19 or symptoms of that virus
- I have not travelled outside of Canada, or been in contact with anyone who has travelled outside of Canada in the previous 14 days.
- I have read and will follow the Paws4Fun COVID-19 Pandemic Rules above.
- I will follow the municipal, provincial and federal guidelines for COVID-19.
- I will comply with any changes of the Paws4Fun Agility or government COVID-19 guidelines.
- I agree to participate at my own risk in relation to COVID-19. I do not hold Paws4Fun Agility or its volunteers, coordinators, instructors, judges or board members responsible for contracting COVID-19.
- This waiver applies from date of agreement until December 31, 2021.
- I will advise Paws4Fun Agility if there are any changes to my health, or those I have been in contact with, as related to COVID-19.